It was my first sleepover in sixth grade and I had an epiphany, my family’s diet wasn’t normal, we ate a lot of mushrooms and olives. Spaghetti was served for dinner by my friend, Karen’s, mom. It was a simple red sauce and spaghetti noodles, no chunks of tomato, no olives, onions, or mushrooms. There wasn’t any garlic bread or salad… and I loved it. At Karen’s house I came to learn the joy of ... [Continue Story]
Local Life Highlights
Happy Mystery Monday! Can you guess what is pictured in photo #1? The answer to last week's mystery is blue false indigo, Baptisia australis, ... [Continue Story]
- Oysters on Thanksgiving by Kate Emery General
- Adkins Mystery Monday: Can You Guess What This Is?
- Spy Minute: Academy Art Museum Members’ Exhibition
- Cambridge Time Machine: Making the 10:20 AM to Easton
- Food Friday: Thanksgiving Prep
- Indoor Gardening by Kate Emery General
- Adkins Mystery Monday! Can you Guess What this Is?
- Food Friday: The Time Has Come for Cabbage
- Adkins Mystery Monday: Perhaps Connected to a Local River?
- November by Kate Emery General
- Food Friday: Sheet Pans to the Rescue!
- Cambridge Time Machine: Riding over to Shoal Creek Manor