After a 3-year hiatus, Benedictine staff, families, board and community members and the developmentally disabled and autistic children and adults that Benedictine serves, held its spring gala weekend. Held at the Tidewater Inn in Easton, this event allows for a celebration of the organization’s accomplishments of the past year and to also raise funds to support the needs of Benedictine and those ... [Continue Story]
Food & Garden Highlights
The piercing, orange-red eyes of a sharp-shinned hawk stare right into your own eyes in Anna Harding’s exhibit, Wake Up…We Need Everybody. In her ... [Continue Story]
- Adkins Mystery Monday: Do You Know What Native Plant Blooms from the Top Down?
- Food Friday: Go Forth, and Stay Cool
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Flower is Blooming in our Parking Lot Alive! Gardens?
- Food Friday: Charcuterie
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Plant is Starting to Appear Along the Meadow Edges?
- Food Friday: Honoring Juneteenth
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Bird Lays Pure White Eggs and Lines Their Nest with Feathers?
- Mid-Shore Food Spy Report: Latitude 38 in Oxford Starts Anew
- Food Friday: Summer Salads – Already
- Garden Club of Eastern Shore Awards Two Exceptional Students
- Adkins Mystery Monday: Do You Know Which Fern is Seen Here?
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Native Shrub is Blooming Now?